~ Animal Campaigns~
1% Rescue Campaign is an alliance of businesses committed to helping animals in need by supporting the
Whisker Kisses Koalition in its mission to provide rescue, rehabilitation and safe haven to abused, abandoned, injured or confiscated cats, exotic pets, and farm animals with on-going medical, physical or behavioral conditions.
Partner businesses commit to donating 1% of their monthly gross revenues, or other specified amount, to provide for on-going food, medical care and behavioral needs of the rescued animals.
• An affordable minimum amount for the giving commitment sends a clear, tangible message to consumers.
• Making the commitment based on gross revenues ensures a consistent funding stream.
• Animal rescue needs are overwhelming and underfunded, particularly in rural communities. 1% Rescue offers a simple and tangible way for businesses and their customers to be part of the solution to this critical need.
• Joining provides businesses with a unique opportunity to help animals in need and express philanthropic and community values to its customers.
• The Whisker Kisses Koalition will permanently list participating businesses on its website for as long as a business participates in the Campaign, where consumers can see all partners and link directly to their home pages. In addition, the Whisker Kisses Koalition will promote participating businesses in various forms of outreach including local news media, monthly newsletters, and social media.
• A participating business can develop and promote unique ‘branding’ opportunities associated with its
commitment to 1% Rescue.
• Fostering relationships with a community of caring, dedicated animal lovers benefits all parties.
• To join 1% Rescue, a business just needs to sign an agreement. Please fill out the contact form below or contact the Whisker Kisses Koalition.
• There is no commitment from year to year. Whisker Kisses Koalition will contact each business for continuing participation. If a business wishes to withdraw from participation, they may do so at the end of any given year .
• Funds are calculated each month by participating business and donated by the 10th of the following month.
Your support is urgently needed. Please join us!
Randall Garrett Herzon
Executive Director/Director of Animal Care
(208) 467 - 1630
The Whisker Kisses Koalition is a 501 © 3 non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible.